what shoes would you wear with this dress for a graduation?

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I would go with the nudes, too. The dress is a strong pattern, and gold shoes strike me as matchy-matchy. Nude shoes would keep the focus on the dress.

rosalynn

Jan 24, 2010
My vote is for nudes as well for exactly the same reason. If the dress was plain and simple, I'd let the shoes do the talking, but as the dress has a bold design, I think anything less than neutral shoes would take away from that.

Both shoes and the dress are beautiful choices, though :smile:

elmel

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
thanks for a ll the help! i thought about black but i think the background is navy blue...? it didn't say on the saks website and i can't tell... haha. i guess if it has black instead of navy i may go with black shoes then! i'll update nce i get it in the mail lol!

rosalynn

Jan 24, 2010
Yeah, the dress looked blue to me. At least with opinion here being divided you know either pair of shoes are a good bet :flowers:

hposnm

Sep 10, 2008
W.A., Australia
They're both lovely. Perhaps u'll wanna think about which one u'll get more mileage out of? If you already have 10 gold pairs, then nude would be a better for your collection.

But to answer your question: My preference is for gold. For my wedding, I bought a gold and a nude pair of shoes. The gold pair has seen me through many happy nights. I don't even know where my nude pair is now.