What shoes would you not pay retail for but would love to catch on sale?

Nolia

Red Soul
O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
What pairs of shoes would you not pay full retail for, but if you found them in a sale, you'd scoop up? (wow, I apologize for bad grammar) Haahaha.

I've found myself becoming quite fond of:
Black leather Daffodile
Nude Lady Peep
Nude Patent Maudissuma
Taupe Panier/ Nude I Love Espadrilles
Tan/Beige Toutenkaboucle

Can you tell I need more "nudes" in my life? LOL

Okay, one has already come true....

it's the harletty in africa suede. Somehow I couldn't pay $1695, but I'm fine with $1040 (even though they were final sale).

Also, praying for the dordogne, and the oeoo.

I mean, really anything that doesn't scream timeless to me would be something I'd be more apt to try to score on sale. And by that I also mean styles that won't sell out immediately...

everything bc im cheap...well as cheap as someone who buys high end shoes can be..i guess

which random tangent...my friends and i were looking for parking and i said we should park on the street. they turn to me and go "Aegis you buy $900 shoes! why are you too cheap to pay for parking!?" :lolots: i said "priorities";)

everything bc im cheap...well as cheap as someone who buys high end shoes can be..i guess

which random tangent...my friends and i were looking for parking and i said we should park on the street. they turn to me and go "Aegis you buy $900 shoes! why are you too cheap to pay for parking!?" :lolots: i said "priorities";)

LOL so funny