What Shoes Will Look Great With This Dress

LaDoctorFutura

The ED is my turf!
O.G.
Feb 19, 2006
I have a Christmas Party coming up and need suggestions for the shoes. I will probably be on my feet for 6+ hours, so I'm trying to figure out if I want to wear heels or not. Here are my thoughts:
-Black leather or patent shoes with black pattern leggings (like the Banana picture...purple dress)
-Heels to accent the purple (orange shoes; pictures are posted below)
-Flat gold shoes

Any other suggestions

This is the dress I have purchased...
2075961015_70fbf62b3c.jpg

2075961031_9abf7cbd32.jpg

2076749842_57342e9aba.jpg

2076749866_9062cae0dc.jpg

I like your option #1 (like the BananaR picture).
Your option #2 - NO! The orangy shoes will clash with the color of the dress.
Otion #3 - Very cute, but if it's a Christmas Party, the flats would downgrade the dress, kwim? Maybe next time (another ocassion) you could wear the dress w/ the gold flats and maybe with some footless tights/leggings.

I'd go with the black tights and shoes. That look is very in right now and looks really classy and chic. With the light air of the material, it really pulls the look together. The second shoe, looks like it doens tmatch quite right and would also distract from the fabric and simplicity of the dress that makes it gorgeous.

I think either black shoes or the orange ones would work. The orange and purple could be a good combination. I can't say for certain without seeing the two next to each other in "true colors" (as opposed to guessing based on my monitor's color balancing).

Gold or silver heels could work also like the CL pigalles (without graffiti).