What shoes to wear with this dress?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got this dress and wanted to wear for Hawaii (dressed up) any suggestions on what would look good with it? I want something that matches but I don't have any "white" shoes like what is pictured. Any opinions? I am not sure if it would match with a wedge or not...and not sure if it would match with black shoe (I have lots of black shoes) I am open to high end as well as more affordable brands! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395097995.420778.jpg

2. I don't think I would do black. I like white, nude, taupe, .

3. White or nude.

4. Ditto white or nude heels. I think black might make it look tacky

5. No black and no wedges. Black is too severe for a summery looking print. Wedges are too casual and wouldn't look right with the length and style of the dress. A no frills sandal or pump in nude like others said!

6. Nude! I love me a nude shoe😉

7. I would do nude or white sandals as well... Maybe something like what she has on?

8. The Jimmy Choos if $$ wasn't an issue... Or the nude ones if you feel like it's not worth the splurge.

Attached Files:

9. How about these Manolo Blahnik SS shoes available now.

http://instagram.com/p/kzqlheuIsX/

10. Thank you for all the suggestions! I had to return the dress bc it showed too much boobage but I do need some summer heels! Great options thanks everyone!!! Love the JC's

11. You returned the dress, but I would have paired it with cobalt blue sandals. I generally don't like white shoes!