What shoes goes with white dresses?

bubbleloba

In LaLa Land
Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
I bought 2 white dresses this week to embrace the upcoming summer. But, I just realized that I have no shoes to go with the new dresses :sad:

Any suggestion is welcome. TIA!!

The 2 dresses I've purchased are:
0443195010247_ASTL_300x400.jpg
Milly sheath dress, and

1189_solar_yellow.jpg
Trina Turk dress in white

I just wore a white dress with black shoes last week, although I tried it on with blue shoes and they looked good too. I think pretty much any color goes. I can see purple shoes working, red, gold, silver, yellow. Any shade of tan/brown would work if you are going for an earthy look.

I think gold sandals would look really cute w/those dresses for maybe a casual wear... otherwise a pop of color would look really pretty too! like purple or red pumps! :smile:

Thanks everyone!

I would love to get silver or gold sandals for the Trina Turk dress (and maybe nude peeptoes for the Milly). Strappy ones? Any recommendations??

I bought 2 white dresses this week to embrace the upcoming summer. But, I just realized that I have no shoes to go with the new dresses :sad:

Any suggestion is welcome. TIA!!

The 2 dresses I've purchased are:
0443195010247_ASTL_300x400.jpg
Milly sheath dress, and

1189_solar_yellow.jpg
Trina Turk dress in white

blue blue shoes would look so good with the yellow dress. i am thinking of doing this combination for a wedding next week. you're ahead of me, i still have to find the yellow dress. AND shoes.

You've received a lot of great responses. Personally I think a nude shoe would be a little boring but I the bottom line is your personal taste will prevail.

I'd consider a patterned shoe to add a little excitement . Try (Betsey Johnson, J.Crew, Kate Spade).

For the first dress, I'd do patent black pumps/peeptoes to match the belt on the dress.

And the 2nd dress would look good with any colour really. I'd do nude or black pumps/peeptoes or a metallic strappy shoe. Also any bright pop of colour would look hot.

Cute dresses btw, I love #2! :smile: