What shoes do you wear w/ your COACH bag???

just1morebag

#PaiNT IT!!!!
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
thought this might be fun,,, hope theres not already a thread like this,,, but,,,the other day i was just window shopping and came across some shoes that looked like they were made to go w/ my fav green met peyton bag!!! all the sales girls went gah-gah about how well they matched,,, so i had to get em,, & had too share this special union!!!

hummr015.jpg

100_0872.jpg

^^^Those shoes are PERFECT w/that peyton! Unfortunately I don't have any shoes that "go" w/all my bags as of yet... I think I spend too much on the accesories that the shoes are the last thing on my list... LOL

Very pretty!

And I'm with Coachgirl, I normally blow my budget on accessories (code for bags) so I tend to spend less on shoes and clothes (with the exception of a couple of pairs of Manolos). Case in point, yesterday I was wearing a dress and sandals that cost me a whopping grand total of $35 with my Teal Lindsay, which retailed for almost $800 (tho I only paid $300 for mine at the outlet, of course :P)

thanx girls},,,P.S.... i got em on SALE!!!! lol,,, they were 75% off,,, whoohoo:yahoo:

i too am usaully bag rich,,, shoe poor,,, unless i find a pair at a bargain like this!! but i am a sucker for boots,,, boots n bags,,, love em!!

That is a stellar combo! What brand of shoes and where did you get them- if you don't mind me asking? I love bright, crazy shoes and this brand looks like it would be right up my ally!

ADORABLE!!! Love those CUTE little shoes, and they do look like they were made to go with the bag! BRAVO!!!

I'm kind of a casual gal, so I usually only have dress shoes on when I go out which then means in 9 out of 10 cases I wearing black, with a black bags & black shoes.

I do have a cute pair of silver sandals that I purchased to go with my silver metallic pleated Ergo satchel, but then I got rid of the satchel...so now I'm just stuck with some silver shoes that only match 1 dress I have!!! boo hoo

ADORABLE!!! Love those CUTE little shoes, and they do look like they were made to go with the bag! BRAVO!!!

I'm kind of a casual gal, so I usually only have dress shoes on when I go out which then means in 9 out of 10 cases I wearing black, with a black bags & black shoes.

I do have a cute pair of silver sandals that I purchased to go with my silver metallic pleated Ergo satchel, but then I got rid of the satchel...so now I'm just stuck with some silver shoes that only match 1 dress I have!!! boo hoo

Silver is a neutral! Try them with any cool color and you will be amazed how well they "go." Any purse with silver hardware looks great with silver shoes. I have 8 pairs of silver shoes and wear them all a ton. Try it you'll like it!

^^^Those shoes are PERFECT w/that peyton! Unfortunately I don't have any shoes that "go" w/all my bags as of yet... I think I spend too much on the accesories that the shoes are the last thing on my list... LOL
I only have a faux python natural pair of sandals to go with my peyton w/ the nat. trim!

I have to admit, I have more croc sandals/shoes in my collection than all my other shoes combined. I'm bag rich, and penny pinching shoe poor (mostly since it's not my main fancy!).

Me---------> momma to a crazy toddler and living in So Cal = Reef flip flops!!!:shame: Seriously, every day - I am pretty sure the only day in the last 2 years I haven't worn flippies was back East for my brother's wedding when I had to wear heels for a few hours. Other than that, rocking the flippies! In different colors of course, a girl's gotta be a girl...but TBH, I am so not a shoe person. I hate being uncomfortable and my feet are picky!

Fun thread!

I love the matching of shoes to bag. Spring to summer I am sporting old navy flip flops. They had a flip flop sales a month ago where they were only $1. I have like every color they made...that's about how fashionable I get with shoes.