What shoes do I wear?

1. Picture this: a short fitted jacket (black and cream), mid calf length black skirt with a bit of a flair (looking, haven't found it yet) What is the best shoe for this outfit? I'm not sure about heel size - do you think strappy? does it even matter?

2. I'd go for some simple black pumps (not very high heels... I always go for comfort, so no more than 8 cm for me ;) ). Also, I'm thinking about some Giuseppe Zanotti slingbacks that are a combination of black & white, really cute for the summer...
    Just my two cents :smile: hope it helps!!

3. Okay Cece, so a med heal slingback would do it? You have no idea how helpful you have been - Thanks so much!!!

4. That's exactly what I was thinking. A mid-heel closed toe or eveb peep-toe slingback would look wonderful!

5. I actually pictured the same thing. Not strappy, rather a mid-heel closed toe or a pee-toe slingback would look stunning!

6. What kind of fabric is the skirt and the Jacket ?

7. I'd say closed toe (pointed) small heel slingbacks, or for a more casual look, some flat round toed pumps with maybe elastic across front or button detail :biggrin:

8. The jacket is a Dana Buchman 100% cotton with a tweedy look to it. I do not have the skirt yet, I'm thinking a mid calf black would be right for the jacket - yes or no, please help me - I do not want to make a fashion faux pas with this outfit -

9. Yes that sounds fine, The fabric however is the key ! Now if you have a heavy fabric (tweed, or tweed like or heavy cotton ) Then the outfit with open toe may not work, Where are you ? What's the climate ? (sorry for all the questions )
    If the skirt is a light fabric eg: cotton, silk then you could wear something strappy or a nice pair of pointy shoes.

10. It's not a heavy fabric, just has a substantial look to it - I tried it on with a just below the knee skirt but thought it to be too short (need a little more drama) I live in Miami, the party is in Orlando in May. The jacket will stay on (just a thin cami under it) the whole evening. I'll be wearing a Chanel med. tote. Any help? Thx for all your attention to my query. Oh I forgot, the skirt will be not be a heavy fabric (haven't found it yet).

11. I like the sound of the length of the skirt with a slight flare (fish tail ) I would go with some kind of ankle strap with a pointy toe to elongate your'e legs.

Hope this helps, have fun, You will look great !!

12. You are a sweetheart and I soooo appreciate your fashion sense.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice