What shoes (designer and style name) ???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies - I am trying to find out what shoes Nicole Richie is wearing in this photo. I thought they might be CLs, but confirmed with CL - they are not.

I need the designer and style name - if known.

Any help would be great. TIA!:smile:

Photo credit:
    OK Magazine /October 6,2008

Attached Files:

2. ^^They're probably Versace. Sorry, don't know the style.

3. Thanks so much...at least that points me in a direction to spend the next few hours...hehehe.:smile:

4. WOW!!! Thank you so very much!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

5. Yes Givenchy...
    Style is : MATELASSÉ
    from Fall/Winter 2008

6. absolutely right-givenchy!

7. Eh, for some reason on Nicole they look good but the tan ones look like cheap plastic. Hopefully it's just the lighting or w/e. they are really cute shoes though, leave it to TPF members to find it for you.

8. :yahoo:OMG!!! I actually found them - in my size (hoping they run small like CL, got a 38.5) and black!!!

Thank you ladies so very much!!!:tup:

I agree the browns don't look that great, I searched for a hour after Alice1979, posted the link to the name and info...but all I found was sold out and brown.

So I went to the Givenchy website and looked up US stores and bingo :nuts:- Barneys has them. They have size 8.5 and 11 - if anyone is interested.

http://www.barneys.com/Cut%20Out%20Bootie/151145052,default,pd.html

Thanks again, everyone - I would have never found them without your help.:ty: