What shoes/accessories with this pink dress?

xlovely

♥ loves Louboutins ♥
O.G.
Aug 14, 2010
Hi everyone!

I got this dress to wear for holiday parties, fun nights out etc., but I have no idea what kind of shoes to wear with it. Or accessories. My favorite color is pink, but surprise! I don't have any pink clothing, so I don't know what I'd match with it. Pics or links would be great!

Screenshot2010-11-07at94519AM.png

Thanks for your advice, and looking forward to reading your responses! :heart:

The most obviously choice is to match the shoes to the bottom colour - that pink-red (is it red?) but I would actually wear gold shoes and gold jewellery

I would think some white shoes with gold detail and then gold jewellery,
Not necessarily these shoes but something like:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Christian-Louboutin's-Patent-Ankle-Wrap-Pumps-739971.jpg
    Christian-Louboutin's-Patent-Ankle-Wrap-Pumps-739971.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,264
^I second the nude shoes and the gold jewelry. I'm sure a light nude shade will look fabulous with this dress. (something like platinum's suggestion, those heels are hot)

Pink is my favorite colour as well, but I tend to wear neutral colours mostly. But I am trying to add a splash of pink to my wardrobe, it's just much more fun. :smile:

I agree about nude shoes and gold jewelry, although gold sandals would work, too. Red shoes might work, but reds are awfully hard to match, and you would have to try it on to see how well it would work with the dress.

Thanks for the advice ladies! Nude and gold would look great, I can't believe I didn't think of that.

What do you think about these shoes with the dress?
Screenshot2010-11-07at21229PM.png

As for jewelry, since the neckline is a little busy, should I go with some long earrings and a ring?

Those shoes are really nice but they remind me very heavily of Camilla Skovgaard. What colour is the chain?

I think you can wear a neckpiece if it's strong like a gold collar. But personally I would wear big gold earrings (not necessarily long) and a big gold cuff.

Long earrings and a ring are perfect! That's actually what I'd wear too.

A simple nude pump might better keep the focus on that gorgeous dress! Something like this perhaps?

attachment.php

Attachments

• NudeJChoo.jpg
    NudeJChoo.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,236
Those shoes are really nice but they remind me very heavily of Camilla Skovgaard. What colour is the chain?

I think you can wear a neckpiece if it's strong like a gold collar. But personally I would wear big gold earrings (not necessarily long) and a big gold cuff.

They remind me of Camilla Skovgaard also, it would drive me crazy if it had the jagged platform! They're BCBG. The chain is a light gold, so I thought it would look nice.

Long earrings and a ring are perfect! That's actually what I'd wear too.

A simple nude pump might better keep the focus on that gorgeous dress! Something like this perhaps?

attachment.php

Those are gorgeous!

Should I stick with a more basic shoe then?

That dress speaks for itself and needs shoes & accessories that are simple and elegant. I would definitely stay away from "flashy" shoes (like the white ones with gold heels shown above). Instead, I would choose a nice nude peep toe with maybe a small platform to follow the modern edge of the dress. The shoes posted by kgirl are nice, but I would look for something very similar with a platform. Also, a nude shoe will lengthen your legs.
For accessories, I would skip a necklace and maybe opt for some simple gold bracelets and gold earrings. Again, nothing too busy or flashy.
Cute dress by the way!