What Shampoo do you use?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Head and shoulders -great for oily scalp and dry scalp as well.

Switch it every week with sulfate free shampoo by loreal.

2. Pureolgy hydrate

Lilybarb and PamK like this.
  3. I use O&M Hydrate and Conquer (smells like vanilla and coconut, and almost like a warm smell of a sugar cookie) or Oway Silk and Glow ( fresh essential oil) I have think hair with fine strands and wave so it gets a lot of tangles.

4. Philip B Forever Shine ( no reviews yet as just shampooed a couple of times)

5. R & Co - Television hair is my current fave... I wish it weren’t & wish I couldn’t tell a difference because it’s pricey. But I can tell the difference... I blame my hairdresser.

6. I made an incredible discovery. I am trying to treat my hair nicer (and break my addiction to clarifying shampoo) and switched back to my OGX shampoos. I shied away from the extra strength argan oil shampoo/conditioner for a while because my hair felt like I had washed my hair with essence of lollipops. So sticky!

Now I concentrate the shampoo on my scalp, very small palmful (about the diameter between a nickel not quite the size of a quarter) and lather with lots of water and massage. Rinse out, condition the ends, let it sit, rinse thoroughly. I've started rinsing with a couple tbsp of Braggs apple cider vinegar in half a mason jar of water and also massaging thoroughly before rinsing. My hair is now full of life and now I wash maybe 2x a week.

I have thick color-treated hair and I'm very happy with how it looks and feels.

7. Oribe gold

8. Right now herbal essences but I switch it up every time.

9. I use Prose. They ask you a bunch of questions and then they custom make shampoo/conditioner/masque and send to you. I’m on my 2nd set and so far it’s made my super fried hair softer and healthier.

10. Olaplex shampoo and conditioner.

It’s the only one I’ve found so far that doesn’t make my hair itch esp the ones that are “sulfate free”

11. Is your hair dyed? I've heard nice reviews but I haven't tried.

12. Yup, colored with some fancy new style I don’t know..but I just love it.

13. TRESemme Luxurious Moisture shampoo and conditioner.

14. Thanks. If it works well on colour-treated hair, especially lightened, it must be great. I just switched colour and my old shampoo/conditioner just doesn't work as it had used to.

15. I alternate between Briogeo products and the the cleanser and conditioner from Curlyworld, even though I'm not curly.