What shall I do with it?...

sirenized

Jun 30, 2006
OK ladies and gents,

This very morning, my father went out as usual to pick up the newspapers and randomly I asked hom to get me a scratch ticket. Now this is odd for me because I hate losing money, but I digress. So he comes home, hands me the scratch ticket and I scratch. Lo' and behold, I won 10,000 dollars :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: . SO here is the question. After I take it to the lottery commision monday and they pillage it for taxes, I shall need to contemplate how to spend it. I definitely want and azur speedy or noe, but other than that its up in the air. OK now go. What would you do with it???

sirenized- can be at the lv store in copley when it opens. shall i take you out for breakfast beforehand so i can watch you spend??? :yahoo: :yahoo: congratulations, lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! This would be my dream come true!!!:yahoo: I would save half of it & the other half.....Buy LV of course!!! My list would be- Manhattan PM, PH, Damier Azur Speedy, MC PTI, MC Pochette GM:drinkup:

Goodness!! Congratulation!! How wonderful!!

Hmm, now if that happened to me (I must stop on the way home from work and pick up a scratch card!!) I think I'd go for one of the new Polly's, and of course wait for the Miroir's to come out, and get a gold and silver pap!!

Once again, well done!!

K
xx

this is what happened when i started thinking of what i should get:nuts: :devil: :graucho: .i may have to restrain myself and hold onto it and think for a while and not just run out like a bat out of hell...uhm maybe

That is totally awesome.... Congrats big time!!! treat yourself to something nice and then put the rest away for your nest egg... Let us know what you decide.. Im so happy for you..:yes: