what second hand stores/websites sell VCA jewelry?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hey all, I'm interested in the antique rose gold bracelet with the five alhambras... or yellow gold or white gold. I wanted to see if I could buy this second hand. I'm not sure if the search button is disabled? But while it was working for me two hours ago, it won't load for me now. So if you could please suggest a place for me to look at or a past thread that would be great thanks!

it's going to be hard to find the rose gold vintage 5 motif second hand -it just came out in the fall...

I think the white gold only comes in pave? please correct me if i'm wrong!
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Van-Cleef-Arpels-Vintage-Alhambra-Diamond-Bracelet-/290660209066?pt=Designer_Jewelry&hash=item43acb2d1aa found one on ebay

is this modern alhambra?
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/AUTHENTIC-VCA-VAN-CLEEF-ARPELS-18k-GOLD-ALHAMBRA-BRACELET-/180799005808?pt=Designer_Jewelry&hash=item2a1875e470

Oh wow I had no idea it was new!! I saw it in October and kept it in mind, and then I tried it on last month and its never left my mind. Figures it would be something new I was interested in lol!

can you speak to any personal experience with betteridge? i just came across their site while looking for watches through resellers. are they very reputable? or is it a case-by-case type of thing?

I've purchased alot of VCA from Betteridge. They have a great return policy. They pay for the return shipping and refund your cc no questions asked if you don't like.

Also check out Beladora.com. It's going to be hard to find alot of the Alhambra pieces. They get snatched up quickly.

Oh wow I had no idea it was new!! I saw it in October and kept it in mind, and then I tried it on last month and its never left my mind. Figures it would be something new I was interested in lol!
I love VCA's RG! I have the sweet rg clover bracelet and the YG 5 motif and sometimes I wish I had the RG 5 motif to pair with my YG one:graucho:

I know what you mean about it now leaving your mind it's so pretty and a nice vibrant RG. some RG's I have seen from other companies almost have a brownish undertone to it if that makes sense?? VCA's colour is the best I have seen so far!

I'm bad for that too, I always want whats new. I went boxing day shopping and everything I wanted, or picked up was from new spring collections and therefor not on sale LOL:lol:

Im happy to see another person knows about beladora - I think they're pretty reasonable and I like their collection from all designers, not just VCA. They recently had magic earrings.