What seasons can I carry the Cranberry?

LizzieC

Jul 22, 2007
I know the Cranberry Field is a Fall color...but do you think I could carry it into the winter months too? I saw it IRL at Bloomies (Faridah)- and I liked it- but thought it may be a bit too pink.

I WANT A FARIDAH! I cant decide if I am just buying the Cranberry one just to buy one....

I think Cranberry would be a gorgeous pop of color during the winter months - it would look great with black, gray... I think it's one of those colors that could be carried all year, personally. That said, if you're thinking it's too pink already, you might get tired of the color. Go with your gut on that. Have you looked at any other colors in the Faridah?
P.S. Just saw your location! We're practically neighbors:smile:

Here's my 2 cents: if you are questioning it now, I would think the love won't last.... If you could have the Faridah in ANY color, what would it be? Maybe we can find it on *bay or it might be something that is coming up in the next season... you know me, I'm always up for a shopping challenge!!! :P

I think Cranberry would be a gorgeous pop of color during the winter months - it would look great with black, gray... I think it's one of those colors that could be carried all year, personally. That said, if you're thinking it's too pink already, you might get tired of the color. Go with your gut on that. Have you looked at any other colors in the Faridah?
P.S. Just saw your location! We're practically neighbors:smile:

Funny enough, she is my neighbor! :yes: She's the one who told me about this evil place....:P

I think Cranberry is a year round color -- you could certainly carry it in the winter (if it's a f/w release then it's meant for fall & winter) -- but I would certainly carry this color in the spring & summer too -- I believe that you should wear/carry what you want, when you want -

Thanks for all the advice! I have seen the Faridah in other colors...I thought I was in love with the Fools Gold - but IRL, I didn't like it that well. I do like the Grass. But it is so hard to find....I will have to put Shop2Drop1 on the challenge!

PurseMonkey- I saw that you live in Lawrence! I am in Leawood- although I have to tell you I am a Mizzou girl!! Good Luck in Football this year! :P

^Eh, football, shmootball...I'm a b-ball fan myself, so I'm fairly content with our little National Championship:P Did you guys make it to the NIT this year? Hee-hee. Too funny that you're shopdrop's neighbor! Small world!
BTW, I think Grass is an amazing color - that would be a great ebay challenge!! I'm personally loving the Elderberry this season, but that's not for everyone. It's about as purple as I can get away with as a KU fan!

Our players were in jail this year...so we couldn't really make any tourneys!:cry:

I am looking at the grey on Ebay- if that doesn't work out- the Cranberry is coming home! I need a Faridah....I really do!!!

My hubby is a K-Stater...so I understand about the purple!!

Our players were in jail this year...so we couldn't really make any tourneys!:cry:

I am looking at the grey on Ebay- if that doesn't work out- the Cranberry is coming home! I need a Faridah....I really do!!!

My hubby is a K-Stater...so I understand about the purple!!

:roflmfao: You crack me up!
I think the grey would be gorgeous!! I'll cross my fingers for ya!:tup: