What season is this HERMES SCARF from?

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I've fallen in love with this pattern and would like to avoid ebay if at all possible. Can anyone tell me how old this pattern is - and how long "past designs" stay in the Hermes stores? Is there any hop of finding me this beautiful scarf?

091705ab.JPG

091705ae.JPG

091705ac.JPG

TIA!!!

It's quite old. One of the most classic, quintessential H scarves. There's even one framed at my Hermes. It's called Bolduc in the classic orange/brown colorway and the ribbons mimic the layout of Paris streets!

Greentea...you beat me to this one. I too love this and could not get my hands on one either. Don't worry ladies...it will again come out on a reissue...I was told a while back it is well loved and demanded.

If you ever see it back in the stores please post ASAP for all of us.

I think I saw a pocket square size with the ribbon pattern at the SF Hermes today. I don't know if it was the exact same pattern but they did have one orange w/brown ribbons or pink with darker pink ribbons. Very pretty! :smile:

I spoke with a SA at Hermes today - they still do make this style but the ribbons are "mulit-colored" now - not one color anymore.

I'm going to check them out next weekend. I'll post after that.

Kellybag said:
Greentea...you beat me to this one. I too love this and could not get my hands on one either. Don't worry ladies...it will again come out on a reissue...I was told a while back it is well loved and demanded.

If you ever see it back in the stores please post ASAP for all of us.

^^Wow - I didn't know that Hermes re-issued patterns!! If they "re-issue" scarves doesn't that mess with how collectable they would be? I mean how then could you "date" the scarf if they keep printing out old patterns?

I neeeeeeeeed this scarf!!!!:cry:

Oh... I don't know about the full size ones but I saw many pocket square size ones at the Tyson's Corner VA store.

There was a pink one with blue/green/ multicolo ribbons. There was also a white one with multicolor ribbons. I believe there were one or two more colors.

Here'a picture of mine I got couple months ago. It's brown with gold& silver ribbons...

Attachments

• scarf2.jpg
    scarf2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 208
  • scarf2b.jpg
    scarf2b.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: Care
OMG, thanks to the OP for bringing this gorgeous scarf to my attention! I just had to have it, so I went to the NYC Hermes today and asked for the orange scarf with brown ribbons, and this lovely SA named Anita who works in the scarf section had it behind the counter! Of course, I bought it!

birkinbaby said:
OMG, thanks to the OP for bringing this gorgeous scarf to my attention! I just had to have it, so I went to the NYC Hermes today and asked for the orange scarf with brown ribbons, and this lovely SA named Anita who works in the scarf section had it behind the counter! Of course, I bought it!

Thanks for the info. I got one, they only have one left now. If you want one call now.