What season is this bag?

I can't remember seeing this flap with different chain in a boutique. Is it from a past season?

Saltgirl01, I was the one who asked yesterday about the same bag lol.. Of course our lovely tutushopper was the first one to answered to me. Then, another lovely TPFer pm'ed me to tell me she saw one on eBay and also to tell the good things and not so good about the bag, she owns one so she told me that although the bag is really pretty, the strap falls because it doesn't have any leather.. So I decided to pass on the opportunity on eBay. HTH
Thanks, but I own a bag from this collection, and someone asked about it yesterday, too. :smile:

Saltgirl01, I was the one who asked yesterday about the same bag lol.. Of course our lovely tutushopper was the first one to answered to me. Then, another lovely TPFer pm'ed me to tell me she saw one on eBay and also to tell the good things and not so good about the bag, she owns one so she told me that although the bag is really pretty, the strap falls because it doesn't have any leather.. So I decided to pass on the opportunity on eBay. HTH

The straps fall depending on what you are wearing, and how you wear it, plus how your shoulders are. I find that it's similar with the GST. I don't have any problems with the straps when I wear it long, only sometimes when they are doubled. I really like how the straps are unique and not the same regular leather interlaced, because i have those already. For me, it's been a "go to" bag for years. But what's good for one may not be for another. I also really like silver hardware, so that helps. I should also add that I got the bag when it was new, and didn't pay the prices they are asking on ebay. I think it was about $2k or so.

The straps fall depending on what you are wearing, and how you wear it, plus how your shoulders are. I find that it's similar with the GST. I don't have any problems with the straps when I wear it long, only sometimes when they are doubled. I really like how the straps are unique and not the same regular leather interlaced, because i have those already. For me, it's been a "go to" bag for years. But what's good for one may not be for another. I also really like silver hardware, so that helps. I should also add that I got the bag when it was new, and didn't pay the prices they are asking on ebay. I think it was about $2k or so.

Oh I see;)! So I guess it's a matter of trying and see:smile:. I also don't have any problems with my classic and some others do. What really impress me is the 1,000.00 + I will have to pay extra for the bag today:sad:. As always, thanks tutushopper!

Oh I see;)! So I guess it's a matter of trying and see:smile:. I also don't have any problems with my classic and some others do. What really impress me is the 1,000.00 + I will have to pay extra for the bag today:sad:. As always, thanks tutushopper!

You are very welcome; I was looking at paying a $500 premium (after taxes/shipping) on a bag from 12A, so maybe that helps with perspective!