What scarf should I get?

Initially I was drawn to the dark grey Versace, but I'm not a huge fan of the fringe thing at the ends.

My vote goes to the cream Gucci scarf.

I absolutely love scarves, but I live in Hawaii so I feel that if I wore one I'd really be overdoing it. How cold does it get in So Cal? I think if you wore it underneath a light coat or jacket it would look fine. It really depends what you wear it with. I'm not super experienced with scarves.

ITA.

It was at the off saks at woodbury commons. They also had the other versace scarf I think on sale too for the same price. The burburry outlet at woodbury commons had scarves on sale too.

Thanks for the responses but Forzieri hasn't been responding to my emails about backordering the cream Gucci scarf. But I'm currently enticed by the ivory Burberry check scarf. Should I get that instead? Which style do you guys think is more versatile? Which one would be easier to clean? The Gucci is 80% wool and 20% silk and the Burberry is cashmere. Thanks!!!

I haven't seen much sales options on the ivory/white Burberry scarf at amazon.com or ebay. Do people not like it? What are your thoughts? I'm still debating whether to get the Burberry ivory check or the Gucci cream or maybe a black scarf from Fendi or Versace? Please help!!!

Thanks, but I don't really like pink (I'm a guy lol)! I want to focus on the pattern too. Do you think the Burberry pattern has been overused?
0400252978162_CIVORY_275x275.jpg
fd09096-005-2x
fd09096-001-00-2x
prodImage.ms
prodImage.ms
prodImage.ms

Here are some other ones. I'm thinking only b &w.

LOL I'm so sorry. I did not mean this particular scarf anyway.. :biggrin: Again, I'm really sorry. I need to pay more attention sometimes...haha.

However, about Burberry..I think the traditional Burberry scarf that everyone including their mother owns has become too popular. Burberry has great scarves that are seen less. I personally like gray Burberry.

In general, I think Gucci is a better choice for a guy.