What scarf should I decorate my bag with... any ideas?

Jan 2, 2008
Ok, now that I figured out which wristlet I'm going to get for my new navy patent satchel, I think I want to decorate it for once... I've never put a scarf on a bag, so I'm not sure how it would look... what kind of scarf do you think would go w/my navy patent ergo satchel? any suggestions? this is the one I was thinking of... I got authenticity on the scarf, BUT my only concern is the size... she said it was like 60" from tip to tip.. could that be right? seems almost like a blanket size...??

this is cortusey of ebay...
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Coach-100-Silk-Scarf-Spring-Ponytail-Navy-Stripe_W0QQitemZ170208553727QQihZ007QQcategoryZ45243QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

For those of you that haven't heard of the ergos... this is the bag I just bought...
12520_b4nv_a0_front

I like that blue scarf you posted Coachgirl12, but it seems like it might be too long to tie to the bag. I think the Legacy Tattersall ponytail scarf would look great with the navy!

Personally, I don't like scarves on bags so I think it would look great with just your charm(s). It's all a "taste thing", though. There a ton of them that would coordinate nicely! I probably wouldn't go for blue. I would do a nice bright contrasting color.

Good luck. You look adorable with your new ergo.

Personally, I don't like scarves on bags so I think it would look great with just your charm(s). It's all a "taste thing", though. There a ton of them that would coordinate nicely! I probably wouldn't go for blue. I would do a nice bright contrasting color.

Good luck. You look adorable with your new ergo.
awww thanks! your such a sweetheart wanted_cordova! yeah i'm not sure what i'm gonna do... i normally don't decorate too much because i don't want to have it take away from the bag, so we'll see...

Not having seen your bag in person, I think also a Legacy scarf would look great. I just got the Legacy/multicolored signature one (I can't remember what it's technically called), and I think it would look great because if has some navy in it along with a splash of other colors.

Not having seen your bag in person, I think also a Legacy scarf would look great. I just got the Legacy/multicolored signature one (I can't remember what it's technically called), and I think it would look great because if has some navy in it along with a splash of other colors.
which is the legacy scarf again bag?:confused1:

How about this pretty ponytail scarf? (available on Macy's or Dillard's website) I love the combination of legacy/tattersall. I have this on my leather parchment Carly with the legacy stripe photo keyfob tucked under the bow. It's truly classic coach colors without being too "flashy."