What scarf should I decorate my bag with... any ideas?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, now that I figured out which wristlet I'm going to get for my new navy patent satchel, I think I want to decorate it for once... I've never put a scarf on a bag, so I'm not sure how it would look... what kind of scarf do you think would go w/my navy patent ergo satchel? any suggestions? this is the one I was thinking of... I got authenticity on the scarf, BUT my only concern is the size... she said it was like 60" from tip to tip.. could that be right? seems almost like a blanket size...??

this is cortusey of ebay...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Coach-100-Silk-Scarf-Spring-Ponytail-Navy-Stripe_W0QQitemZ170208553727QQihZ007QQcategoryZ45243QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. I think you should use the light blue polka dot/signature ponytail scarf if you get the blue patent wristlet.

3. For those of you that haven't heard of the ergos... this is the bag I just bought...
    [​IMG]

4. I agree with Ash, or also the tattersall ponytail would be great too.

5. which one is that ash? is that one avaiable on coach.com?

6. I like that blue scarf you posted Coachgirl12, but it seems like it might be too long to tie to the bag. I think the Legacy Tattersall ponytail scarf would look great with the navy!

7. thats true... ! i like that scarf too! there are so many pretty scarves out there!

8. Anyone think I should NOT decorate it w/anything? or how 'bout just a charm?

9. Personally, I don't like scarves on bags so I think it would look great with just your charm(s). It's all a "taste thing", though. There a ton of them that would coordinate nicely! I probably wouldn't go for blue. I would do a nice bright contrasting color.

Good luck. You look adorable with your new ergo.

10. awww thanks! your such a sweetheart wanted_cordova! yeah i'm not sure what i'm gonna do... i normally don't decorate too much because i don't want to have it take away from the bag, so we'll see...

11. Not having seen your bag in person, I think also a Legacy scarf would look great. I just got the Legacy/multicolored signature one (I can't remember what it's technically called), and I think it would look great because if has some navy in it along with a splash of other colors.

12. which is the legacy scarf again bag?:confused1:

13. There are variations....there's even one with tattersall on the other side. Let me see if I can find that info. Actually, the one I just got is in my pic I posted back a while ago...here it is again.

Attached Files:

14. How about this pretty ponytail scarf? (available on Macy's or Dillard's website) I love the combination of legacy/tattersall. I have this on my leather parchment Carly with the legacy stripe photo keyfob tucked under the bow. It's truly classic coach colors without being too "flashy."
    [​IMG]