What RM's did you get on Black Friday?

Okay, I just bought my first RM! Seagreen, MAB, I got it on eBay, but it's NWT and I saved with the live.com discount, so I consider it a steal! I'll end up paying a little under $350 total!

Here are some of the posted pics, I'm SO excited, it looks beautiful to me!!

picture2zr7.png
2djqote.png
picture7iq7.png

Love that exterior/interior combo -you def SCORED!!!! :okay:

My good friend scored a Cobalt Mini Nikki on Lunaboston for 45% off.. so $321.00, which is a savings of $263!!!! I'm so excited for her :smile: In San Diego we had to wake up at 5 am for the sale :smile:

P.S. That Seagreen is gorgeous!!!!

I didn't buy any RMs (no luck, though I was on the site at 5 am!!!) ... and then I was on Luna Boson at 8am, no luck there, either (what I wanted was taken right out of my cart twice, waaaaaah).

But all was not lost, peeps: I did get a few accessories on sale...and was resigned to a no-bag day, but then...well, let's just say that I am so excited about my new bag!! (Not an RM, tho). :yahoo:

I hope it's as great as all of the growing hype.

I got a Noir MAC! I completed checkout and all, and there was a confirmation number... I was stupid and forgot to write the number down, and I still haven't received a confirmation... I guess it's sort of a wait and see? :shrugs: have you guys all written down your order confirmation number?

I'm excited about my MAC though! :love:

I missed out earlier this morning at RM & LB, but earlier this evening my luck changed. I got a Noir MAC! I hope I only ordered one...the first time I hit 'continue' the page errored out; then it took awhile the second time.

:idea: 'Copy & Paste' or 'Print Screen' your Invoice Order & email it to yourself...that's what I did. I haven't gotten a confirmation email from RM either, but it's already posted on my credit card.

I can't wait to get it!

Does anyone know how long it'll take for RM to send out?

Its my understanding that it will take 2 - 3 wks. We were asked to be patient. Many gave their solemn promise. Please don't let that time frame dissuade you from being happy with your purchase. RM may surprise us, and get them out earlier.:yes:

do ya'll think the Black Friday sale will be the same shipping situation as the ss leftovers?
I was hoping to give the stingray mam to my mother for xmas....hmm,
I'm patient though! VERY!

Hey Loquita,
I hope it wasn't the french tote you were after b/c I snagged that for $233. Could not resist. But otherwise I've been really behaving lately - which explains why you guys haven't seen me on here lately. Hope all is well!
I didn't buy any RMs (no luck, though I was on the site at 5 am!!!) ... and then I was on Luna Boson at 8am, no luck there, either (what I wanted was taken right out of my cart twice, waaaaaah).

But all was not lost, peeps: I did get a few accessories on sale...and was resigned to a no-bag day, but then...well, let's just say that I am so excited about my new bag!! (Not an RM, tho). :yahoo:

I hope it's as great as all of the growing hype.

Its my understanding that it will take 2 - 3 wks. We were asked to be patient. Many gave their solemn promise. Please don't let that time frame dissuade you from being happy with your purchase. RM may surprise us, and get them out earlier.:yes:

OMG! Tell me this is not true! I don't live in the US and I had my Noir Matinee addressed to my cousin in CA who will travel on Dec. 13 to hand in my bag!

This is my first RM purchase and I am totally addicted!(I have been sticked to this RM sub-forum all day long!) I really hope my cousin will receive my bag on time, otherwise I don't even know how long I need to wait until I get my first Matinee in which I am dying for!

Haha. No! Don't welcome me back yet! I went back to school in fall and so no more paychecks to fund my RM purchases. But then i saw the LB sale and of course thought what a chic law student I'd be carrying my laptop around in a French Tote (which explains why I avoid this site).
How have ya'all been? Misbehaving as usual I see...
Been wondering about you Sango. Welcome back!