What RM's are you anxiously awaiting to arrive at your door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this1chick - you're going to LOVE that bag! I carried mine 3 days in a row, which is a record for me.

I'm awaiting the return of my Black/ Blue Mattie from RM. She is getting her handles fixed! Ms. RM is so nice to do that for free.

Hi Ladies, I'm new to the RM section of the forum, but I've been lusting after them for a few months now. I finally took the plunge and am waiting for a concord Nikki, and a brown wicker Nikki. I can't wait I think I'm going to bust.:yahoo:

Congrats! You are going to love your new Nikkis, bign_17!

Thanks loveuga ;), I tracked the Concord one today and it said that the post office tried to deliver it this morning but could not so they left a notice, well needless to say I'll be there first thing in the AM at 8 AM when they open up their doors so that I can carry my new baby with me to work :roflmfao:

I am waiting on Scarlett MAM, it is arriving tomorrow!!! I am so excited I cant think of anything else.... except of sage stamped mam I am d1esperately looking for, and wine mam I cant find anywhere, and ..... OH I am addicted!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.