What RM's are you anxiously awaiting to arrive at your door? Pt 2!

Nice. What color? I almost bought a gold Leo clutch the other day but decided I probably didn't need that right now in a pandemic... lol (and they are easy to find)

I got the plain black one and it has gray and white striped lining. I was debating between that one and the black croc embossed with gunmetal/distressed silver corners, but I thought it had sold. I was going through my posh likes tonight and could've sworn the croc one said sold...I must have had multiples of this in my likes lol. Maybe I should just get both :giggle:

I got the plain black one and it has gray and white striped lining. I was debating between that one and the black croc embossed with gunmetal/distressed silver corners, but I thought it had sold. I was going through my posh likes tonight and could've sworn the croc one said sold...I must have had multiples of this in my likes lol. Maybe I should just get both :giggle:

Oh nice, I like the design! That one you could at least take out to a normal dinner, etc. and I probably have too many bags saved on posh lol

Reactions: Denverite
Oh nice, I like the design! That one you could at least take out to a normal dinner, etc. and I probably have too many bags saved on posh lol

Yeah I thought this one wasn't too terribly fancy and would at least get some use! There was a special order for a gold lovers clutch on here several years ago!! And I also have wayyyy too much saved on posh. I always feel bummed and relieved when something sells lol.

Reactions: LipglossedX
Yeah I thought this one wasn't too terribly fancy and would at least get some use! There was a special order for a gold lovers clutch on here several years ago!! And I also have wayyyy too much saved on posh. I always feel bummed and relieved when something sells lol.

Gold would be pretty in that style... I'll have to investigate her clutch styles more. I have felt that bummed/relieved too for some things selling. I cleared out a lot of my bags so I don't have "that many" right now (probably subjective haha) so there is some bag collection room. ;)

Oh nooo... I just looked at my posh likes and a bag I had been considering for a while sold! Heartbroken haha... I am very curious if someone here bought it! We'll see if it turns up.

My tan studded Nikki out for delivery today. A bag I bought off Depop not sure when it’s coming. No tracking for my Edie bags from RM site yet.

I confess I bought this :loveeyes: https://posh.mk/XqFpmlmS6db

I sold most of my BBW MAMs and wanted another MAB size. The MABs are so much harder to find I feel like. The BBW MAB I do have now the handles are not great and I’m not investing in fixing them.

My tan studded Nikki out for delivery today. A bag I bought off Depop not sure when it’s coming. No tracking for my Edie bags from RM site yet.

I confess I bought this :loveeyes: https://posh.mk/XqFpmlmS6db

I sold most of my BBW MAMs and wanted another MAB size. The MABs are so much harder to find I feel like. The BBW MAB I do have now the handles are not great and I’m not investing in fixing them.
Oh I was wondering who bought it!!! Nice...I would have bought it months ago if it wasn't so pricey!! Congrats!

Reactions: Jeepgurl76