What RM's are you anxiously awaiting to arrive at your door? Pt 2!

My devote is still in USPS purgatory. It was shipped on the 12th and no updates since the 16th. Should have my mini B on Monday though!
hopefully you'lll get it soon....every time this has happened to me the item shows up eventually. one time I had something coming from costco. weeks went by. they sent a replacement. UPS had lost it. but eventually it did show up.

when I had this problem with the PO (sending not receiving) I think it was the local small PO that did something wrong. so now I drive a few miles and go to the bigger PO

Last edited:
My devote is still in USPS purgatory. It was shipped on the 12th and no updates since the 16th. Should have my mini B on Monday though!
The winter storms really did a number on the shipping industry. I sold a bag on posh about a week ago and just now it's started to show tracking online. Thankfully my buyer is pretty chill about it.

Well now I am actually waiting for a bag. Does anyone remember Hayden Harnett from around 2007? Beautiful bags. Got a Havana Hobo in dark purple, 15.00- how could I turn that offer down?
Seriously??? OMG! That's the only HH bag worth getting! WOW-love the color!! I hope you post pics here even though this is RM....we'd love to see it, especially your fantastic photo's!! :smile: