What RM's are you anxiously awaiting to arrive at your door? Pt 2!

My faux leather pants showed up yesterday...thankfully I ordered the right size, whew! You never know...I'm a size 4 in Ann Taylor but these are a size 6...I had a feeling they'd run more true to size. I think AT does vanity sizing so you think you're smaller than you are-lol! For reference, in vintage Levi's I'm anywhere between a size 9-13 in jrs, & 10 in misses! Anyway....my paper white BBW MAB is out for delivery today!!! :yahoo::happydance:

My faux leather pants showed up yesterday...thankfully I ordered the right size, whew! You never know...I'm a size 4 in Ann Taylor but these are a size 6...I had a feeling they'd run more true to size. I think AT does vanity sizing so you think you're smaller than you are-lol! For reference, in vintage Levi's I'm anywhere between a size 9-13 in jrs, & 10 in misses! Anyway....my paper white BBW MAB is out for delivery today!!! :yahoo::happydance:
Oh I can't wait to see it! Do we get to see the pants?!

Reactions: RT1

Yeah. AT and Loft are bad about vanity sizing. Glad the size is right. Looking forward to pics of the bag and pants.

Reactions: Antonia
Can't wait to see them!