What resellers do you recommend selling to?

tramcaro

Fixer!
O.G.
Oct 3, 2008
Hi Ladies,

Just to clearly state that this is not a thread to solicit any sale from my part, so please moderators don't erase this.

I have a ************ I want to sale it, as haven't had much use for it. However, I don't know what is a decent price to list for resale as I have never done this before. The bag is in excellent condition. I was given a quote for $800 for something that was purchased for $1500. Is that fair?

If not, how do I go about the process of re-saling it to consignment stores. When I ask, they never quote me a price, just say that they will take a cut from what can be sold, but I assume that they must have a price in mind to list my bag with????

Does any one know any consignment store in Toronto, that would directly purchase my bag, instead of me leaving it at the store until it's sold?

Thank you so much.:confused1::sunnies

Carolyn

Im sorry but this DOES read like a WTS.
Post it on ebay or bonanzle or ask a consignmt shop what to sell it for...Annsfabulous finds sells chanel alot.GL but Im gonna close this as it reads too much like a sale..even though i know u didnt intend it!
GL!

Hi everyone! Im creating this because i am looking to sell a chanel handbag of mine, i was wondering if any resale websites are any better than others, and how do i go about getting my purse sold on a website? thanks to anyone who helps!:smile:

I have had no problems with Ann's Fablous finds. They are wonderful to deal with. Yogis closet was not one to answer my emails to questions I asked them so I moved away from even trying to consign with them. Yet I have bought many things from Yogis Closet and was very happy with their service and condition of the bags I bought.

I recently sold some bags to Fashionphile & Pursehop. I got quotes too from yoogis but they were lower. pursehop sent me paypal payment day after they received bags which was even on a Saturday and I figured I'd get paid mon or tues. Fashionphile I got a check on 7/6 after it was mailed on 7/1, with the holiday I think that was good from CA to WI. They cut the check the day after they received my bag. I was happy with both transactions as I felt payment was made quickly, I took direct sell option. I think it's important to get quotes from several places as I found that the same bag can vary quite a bit between resellers.