What % reduction does mulberry.com have in sale?

Hi :smile:

Definately discounts on certain items only- often the seasonal colours, or styes which are being discontinued. As far as I remember, I think up to 50% off :tup:

I'm sure some of the other girls will be along to tell us more....

Either 30% or 50% on discontinued items - eg 30% off Phoebes & Annies last Christmas; 50% off Aralines last Christmas and 50% off Emmies & Alanas in the summer.

I guess it depends how well things are selling as to how much they discount by. Some stuff will be 50% off though, I'd imagine. Plus, they often have an additional 10% off for the first two days of the sale so it's definitely worth getting in early for extra savings. And the good stuff sells out early :lol:

I think the purses were around 30% off. They had a couple of keyrings for 50% off. I bought the brass heart but then returned it as I couldn't justify another purchase :Push:

I called my Mulberry store in LA and the SA said all bags in the store are going to be 20% off this Friday (Nov. 16).

That said, I ordered a e/w bayswater yesterday to be reserved for Friday when the 20% starts but she called me back today saying she can take off the 20% already. (methinks they just don't want to give you time to change your mind. LOL)

I called my Mulberry store in LA and the SA said all bags in the store are going to be 20% off this Friday (Nov. 16).

That said, I ordered a e/w bayswater yesterday to be reserved for Friday when the 20% starts but she called me back today saying she can take off the 20% already. (methinks they just don't want to give you time to change your mind. LOL)

I love the Mulberry shop in LA. I'm from Australia and it's not as easy for me to get my hands on Mulberry's. I purchased an East West Bayswater from them a couple of months ago and they have the best customer service. I have just contacted them again to see if it's possible to purchase the Bayswater now and not pick it up until I get to the States next month. They were quite happy to accommodate my request. :smile: