What reality TV show could you be on?

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
If you could be on any reality TV show which ones would you choose? Do we have a future American Idol (Carrie is a fellow Oklahoman!) maybe a super suvivor, someone that fear isn't a factor too?

I'd like to be on:
Big Brother
Cowboy U (CMT)
King of the Jungle (Animal Planet)
What Not To Wear (free shopping spree & make over)
Clean Sweep
Amazing Race

What Not To Wear
Trading Spaces
The Mole with Anderson Cooper mmm (but it was of course canceled years ago)

That's about it I think... I love the Amazing Race but I hate to fly and will never skydive, so it's not really right for me.

the real world
america's next top model (well if i grew at least an inch more and lost weight)
amazing race
made
the apprentice (i'm going to most likely major in business in college)
survivor

i'm a reality show junkie :biggrin:

Amazing Race probably.. I don't actually have TV so I don't really know what's going on TV. I'd like to be on Biggest Loser to help me shed those extra lbs though !

I can't think of any I would want to be part of.. Well, Extreme makeover HOME edition would be fun, so that they could build me one of those AMAZING houses.. I'd like that :biggrin:

I'd love to have ******* and Stacy help me shop, or to have Ty Pennington build me a house. Inky-I am in Norman, small world! There is no place to shop in this state. Any tips?

I tried to dress shlumpy for a while and hinted that someone should call What not to Wear, no one fell for it. :amuse:

I would apply to be on The Apprentice.

House Hunters - I'd like to be the Realtor
Curb Appeal - Probably my favorite show
Flip that House - Something I'd love to do, but it's hard in my market
Landscaper's Challenge - They really need a challenge some place where it snows!

LOGANZ your reply so made me laugh!!!

I would enjoy the real world...only because they have so much fun! I live in Key west and they just finished filming the next season, they all looked like they were having a great time!