What reality TV show could you be on?

1. If you could be on any reality TV show which ones would you choose? Do we have a future American Idol (Carrie is a fellow Oklahoman!) maybe a super suvivor, someone that fear isn't a factor too?

I'd like to be on:
    Big Brother
    Cowboy U (CMT)
    King of the Jungle (Animal Planet)
    What Not To Wear (free shopping spree & make over)
    Clean Sweep
    Amazing Race

2. What Not To Wear
    Trading Spaces
    The Mole with Anderson Cooper mmm (but it was of course canceled years ago)

That's about it I think... I love the Amazing Race but I hate to fly and will never skydive, so it's not really right for me.

3. the real world
    america's next top model (well if i grew at least an inch more and lost weight)
    amazing race
    made
    the apprentice (i'm going to most likely major in business in college)
    survivor

i'm a reality show junkie :biggrin:

4. Amazing Race probably.. I don't actually have TV so I don't really know what's going on TV. I'd like to be on Biggest Loser to help me shed those extra lbs though !

5. Real World
    The Apprentice
    Survivor
    What Not to Wear
    Fear Factor (does this count?)

6. I would LOVE to be on that show that George Hamilton was the host of! I think it was called The Family!!!:lol:

7. i hate reality shows.
    i find them stupid.

8. I can't think of any I would want to be part of.. Well, Extreme makeover HOME edition would be fun, so that they could build me one of those AMAZING houses.. I'd like that :biggrin:

9. I'd love to have Clinton and Stacy help me shop, or to have Ty Pennington build me a house. Inky-I am in Norman, small world! There is no place to shop in this state. Any tips?

10. I tried to dress shlumpy for a while and hinted that someone should call What not to Wear, no one fell for it. :amuse:

I would apply to be on The Apprentice.

11. Trading Spaces - My home needs some updating
    I think being on The Apprentice would be an interesting experience.

12. House Hunters - I'd like to be the Realtor
    Curb Appeal - Probably my favorite show
    Flip that House - Something I'd love to do, but it's hard in my market
    Landscaper's Challenge - They really need a challenge some place where it snows!

13. The real world
    The real world/road rules challenges
    Fear factor

14. big brother
    amazing race

15. LOGANZ your reply so made me laugh!!!

I would enjoy the real world...only because they have so much fun! I live in Key west and they just finished filming the next season, they all looked like they were having a great time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice