What Pushes your Breaks?

i was literally induced for labor and on the delivery table when my Vegas H SA called. needless to say, i didnt get to call him back because the baby came out and al focus was on him! didnt even know what he called me about!

so in short, heavy contractions and delivering a baby is the only way to stop me from corresponding with my H connections! :nuts:

When I think of the poverty in the 3rd world... I feel sad...:crybaby: DH does medical mission often times... his stories makes me stop shop H for while...:sad: then after w while I spend on H again...

When I first got into Hermes I fell head over heels and shopped with a vengence. But as several people stated as well, I really learned to be pickier because so many fewer pieces are really what I am looking for over the long haul. Currently, there is a dry spell in production of the leathers that I prefer. But, Hermes has really taught me patience that probably needed in many areas of my life. So, while I might be momentarily irritated, I do try to keep a general perspective on the entire matter.
Recently, in the shop, I had the rare and lucky opportunity to try on what I had always supposed would be one of my " ideal" bags, that I would like to buy one day. They had this bag in both PH and GH, so it was a total dream situation, the size was right, the color, and I got to compare the HW.....and yet, it didn't add up for me. I was also very surprised at which HW combo I preferred in person. But, these were in demand and they weren't my podium or my SO, I just happened to be there for another issue, so I really couldn't take too much time with bags that I knew from experience that many people would love and would look great with.....but I looked kinda slumpy....
So I tell this story, with some of the details left out, only to illustrate that had I not been able to try these bags on, I probably would have order this combo eventually and regretted it. I am still not sure if there it was something about that particular day, but my SA's words rang hollow and the bag didn't work for me.

So, I know that I am so lucky to be able to see item IRL and feel that I gain a little bit more patience everything single day. And I know that all of you actually help me with that.

Sometimes I want something so much it aches. Then I take a look at my credit card bill and prioritize, we just moved, we are renovating, I don´t really need anything. That let´s me of the hook.. for about a week!

I am usually good at braking when I have to. It's just plain and simple for me. I have a house and 2 kids (not to mention in private school) my own company, a few cars, and MANY insurance companies to pay at the end of the month!

Too many people depend on me so I have to keep a straight head.

yes, i think about the baby popping out in October and that I wont get to use any of the H stuff for at least a few months.....i really want a clic clac bracelet right now, but cant decide on the colour...

I used to be really bad (meaning, I think someone cut my break lines!). Now, this little baby that will make his appearance in November, has me thinking twice.

Seriously, Hermes taught me the patience that I never thought I had. Nope, it don't exist in my dictionary :lol: I learn to be more selective and wait on the leather combo and color that I want. It's easy to go out and shop on a CC but I prefer paying cash. So that itself deter me quite a bit :lol:

I am usually good at braking when I have to. It's just plain and simple for me. I have a house and 2 kids (not to mention in private school) my own company, a few cars, and MANY insurance companies to pay at the end of the month!

Too many people depend on me so I have to keep a straight head.

:tup:BAG!!! I always admire pp like u, I am learning so much from this forum ;)

When I first got into Hermes I fell head over heels and shopped with a vengence. But as several people stated as well, I really learned to be pickier because so many fewer pieces are really what I am looking for over the long haul.

so true, everytime when I see kelly/birkin, I can't pass , but after paying so much tuition from H, I realise I need to be pickier.