what purse to use?

Roe

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
after death is there a bag heaven?
tomorrow i will be wearing a hot pink "mod style" dress with a pair of hot pink/light pink christian louboutin t straps....

i was thinking about using my exotic skin ramona which is white and brown with that? what do you guys think? what color and style bag should is wear with this outfit:confused1:

Oct 29, 2006
Los Angeles
Hmm, the exotic and the pink might look a little flashy (no offense). I think you should wear a less fabulous purse so that all the attention is on your awesome-sounding dress!

Roe

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
after death is there a bag heaven?
Hmm, the exotic and the pink might look a little flashy (no offense). I think you should wear a less fabulous purse so that all the attention is on your awesome-sounding dress!

so what color would you recommend? should i just use a light pink bag to coordinate with the light pink of the shoes?

i wanted to use something a bit different...a bit more offbeat. any ideas?

noon

*Sun in my eyes*
O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
by a sand castle
I think the bag idea sounds fine. If you could post pics that would be helpful. But I think matching it might be too matchy matchy pink

May 27, 2007
Yeah, I still think python is fine. It sounds really cute! And I agree, please post pictures, in case the colours are very different from what we have in mind.

Elsie87

O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
I think your Ramona might look great with that outfit! :tup:

Other colours that are nice with pink: metallics (gold, silver, bronze: you can never go wrong with these!), white (in all it's variations: from pristine white to cream), beige, a darker/lighter shade of pink, orange, turquoise and purple. Definitely NOT black; it will kill all the nice colours in your outfit and drag everything down! :yes:

This is just my opinion, ofcourse. :smile:

babevivtan

O.G.
May 30, 2007
Sunny Island
Yar post some pics, it wld be useful. I think your white and brown sounds too. Wld you consider a blue bag? I tot a Navy wld go fine, then again I cld be coloured blind.