What Product Are You Using On A Trial Bases ?

My fave Chanel SA loaded me with samples of Rectifiance Intense Lotion w/SPF 15. I wanted to try a new oil free moisturizer and figured Id try this - i like it so far!

everyday minerals, mario badescu drying loiton

well actually i have the regular MB size. i havent used it in a couple days and i hope it works tonight cause i have a massive pimple right on the side of my nose in that little area. GRR

Right now I am testing bare minerals foundation [which i got for free from sephora yay tPF i actually have been browsing but i decided to finally make a account!!] and a Sonia Kashuk Quartet of eyeshadow in purple shades. I really love her brushes and the makeup color is pretty good(so far :] )

...oops and how could I forget: everyday minerals! I have the foundations and a couple blushes...this is my experimenting on the weekend stuff as I am too chicken to do it for work just yet.

bumble bumble gentle shampoo and conditioner -I like
burts bees body wash, scrub, and lotion in milk/honey- I like
Shu mera deep water cleanser and moisturizer - I like
Shu mera eyelash curlers - I like
Shu mera powder blush - was okay
Laura Mercier black plum, and lemongrass eyeshadow - I like
Laura Mercier foundation -Did not like
Laura Mercier tinted oil free moisturizer - I like
Laura Mericer tinted moisturizer - was okay - to shiney by pm
Laura Mercier black/blue eye pencil - I like
Laura Mercier lip stain - I like
Tarte mini cheek stain - was okay
Dior mascara - was okay
Artistry - mascara, blush, concealer, - I like alot
Bathed & Fused body sprays - I lke
Zan Zusi mascara - was okay
I have just ordered a sample kit of Jane Iredale makeup - I use the spray mist now and I like it. I think that's it - it's been fun to try all these different products !!