What print do you think looks best on Gioco?

i need opinions! im really craving for a grey citta gioco but i dont know! what do you girls think? :girlsigh:

Hehe, I'm looking for a Citta Gioco too. I've seen two really good ones-- one pretty pricey, and the other was at a reasonable price but the seller has been giving me the cold shoulder >.<

I really like Spiaggia, L'Amore, Citta Rosa, & Inferno on the Gioco. (& of course Foresta!)

i have 3 gioco's (Citta Rosa, L'amore & Famiglia) and i love them all! I think Famiglia looks awesome one a gioco because you don't have to worry too much about cut offs.

I think Spiaggia looks lovely on a Gioco, as well as Lamore! They look pretty cute on a Gioco.

For Foresta, I dunno, I've seen some icky Foresta Giocos that were mainly water scene with the koi. :/ Maybe that's just because I'm very picky with Foresta lol...

wow! pirata seems to be veryyy popular on gioco! i have a pirata MM already so odds are i wont get it in gioco :sad:

Hehe, I'm looking for a Citta Gioco too. I've seen two really good ones-- one pretty pricey, and the other was at a reasonable price but the seller has been giving me the cold shoulder >.<

I really like Spiaggia, L'Amore, Citta Rosa, & Inferno on the Gioco. (& of course Foresta!)

:huh:o... how much did you see them go for? o.o