What price might I get for a large pewter Sasha?

juliel

O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
I ordered the medium Sasha Duffle in pewter snake and it got cancelled, so I then bought a large one on eBay. Of course, as soon as that got here I found another opportunity to buy the medium one, and since I have a large in jean, I don't think I need two large ones, and I'm just wondering. . . since there isn't really any history on eBay other than the one I bought . . .

What is anyone's guess about what I might be able to get if I reposted it? It seems sold out everywhere, and it's brand new with the tags and all, but I'm a little leery. If it ends up selling for $300 or something silly, I'll wish I had just kept it. I don't know how sought after it is; a color like this could go either way, really.

Anyone have thoughts?

juliel

O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Yeah, I hate doing that - I feel like it turns bidders away, and I know, unless they've changed it, the listing fees are higher on reserve auctions.

The other option I have is taking it back to Nordstrom but it's on sale now there (at least in their system, even if they're sold out in actual fact) so I wouldn't get full price for it; it has the Nordstrom tags but I don't have the receipt to prove what the original purchase price was.

juliel

O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
I think it's a couple of inches in either direction. It's enough that when picking up the medium in the store, I noticed, hey, this is in fact smaller than my large bag. It's nowhere near the differential though between the medium and the mini though.

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
Since there is not much size difference, I think you should just keep it. I have lots of duplicate styles in more than one color. Why go through all the trouble and potentially lose money to get something that is not that much different anyway?