What powerhouse perfume from the 80's would you wear today?

Boucheron... I felt sure I would like it by the description. I usually love strong 80s perfumes so I bought it unsniffed. But I couldn't wear this one and now I have to donate a full bottle. I hope it will make someone happy!

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
Jessica McClintock's signature fragrance in the mid -80s I would wear just to bring back the memories and nostalgia....remember those Gunne Sax dresses she made during prom season, my Gen-Xers??? :P

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
I don't think the new version compares to the old. I think Opium was the original powerhouse along with Red by Giorgio. Long ago in my early Fedex days a girl I worked with wore Red. When she came into work you could faint if you were 50 ft ahead of her, and even after a shift on the road it was still so potent.

Reactions: Sferics
YSL Opium. I have a very old bottle from a friend & am not sure how it compares to the modern formulation. Just a teeny bit of this spicy powerhouse goes a long way!
!View attachment 5435868
Opium was my first fragrance purchase as a teen. I adored it. The fact that my mom hated it and said it was too heavy definitely added to its allure.
Many years later, I bought a bottle and couldn't tolerate it. Not sure if the fragrance or the wearer has changed-probably a bit of both!