What powder?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, I'm a cheap girl. I need some powder I can get at Walgreens or Target or CVS that looks good. I love the airbrushed type look. Real smooth & clean looking. I have a good foundation (it's neutrogena i think), but I need some powder. I'm fresh out. I used to use Revlon Matte Finish powder, but it runs out to quickly. Any tips?

2. I recommend the Makeup Forever HD silica powder. It's expensive, so I got the Coastal Scents brand that is the exact same thing and is waaaay cheaper and also you get a lot more. The silica powder is amazing. It makes the face looks airbrushed.

3. I like L'Oreal True Match powder.

4. Corn Silk is always good.

5. L'oreal translucide naturally luminous powder, lasts for a long time , been 6 months since I bought it and its still going strong after daily use.
    I use it as a setting powder over foundation or just over moisturizer
    has a slight scent but that doesn't bother me. It lasts over the day and gives good oil control , its not chalky /powdery but gives sheer coverage and a natural finish

6. I like this too for loose drugstore powder.

I do not recommend Cover Girl though- I thought it was terrible.

7. What section did you buy it from? I only saw pounds of stuff to make your own. I guess I am missing the listing on the site?

8. I love Neutrogena's Mineral Sheers - it comes in a self applicating little bottle.
    It covers really well w/o looking overly done.

9. I use AVON personal match pressed powder and AVON personal match loose powder. Both very good and inexpensive. I highyl recommend both. I have tried a few other powders but haven't liked many.... Maybelline is waayyy to 'dusty'!

10. My HG powder is Coty Airspun. Around $7 for a huge container, and it gives a fabulously airbrushed canvas look.

11. Then I am super cheap. Haha....I use Johnson Baby Powder on my face instead of loose powder.:graucho: