What Planners do you carry in your B-Bag - electronic or paper????

Electronic or Paper?

• Electronic - handhelds, smartphones

• Paper - agendas, notebooks, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for all your comments ladies! My heart :heart: says paper too - before electronic, I would paste little pics into my agenda, newspaper articles, and yes the custom highlighting - I do that too! Even grocery lists - when I get to the store it's sooo much easier to read paper than the little screen! It was so cool to carry my dell at first, and I have given it a year, but I think paper is for me! :P

I always carry my Treo, BUT, I can't give up my trusty LV mono agenda...like others have said, there's just something about actually writing things down...

so, I continue to carry both. :shrugs:

Paper for me! I just have to... firstly I don't really have a need for a PDA or other electronic device of that nature.

I also really love the Paperchase line of planners and stationery (I buy it at Borders).
Where can I look at that online? Everytime I try to google it, I get all kinds of political agendas :sad: !

I am a die-hard electronics fan, BUT when it comes to planning I go paper. I copy everything down from my Outlook if necessary. It's just not the same. I have two paper planners - one pocket-size weekly from FranklinCovey, for my purses. For my briefcase, I have the monarch-size two-page-per-day dailies.

I love my moleskine planners. I have a hardcover small D.C. one and a softcover daily planner. The daily planner is so light - perfect for keeping my Balenciaga light!

DSC02538.jpg

DSC02950.jpg

well after using a franklin quesy/covey planner and then a gucci planner for years, i am now in the same boat as z&j...i use my iphone. i guess i can put the others up for auctioin. ha!

I definitly use a paper planner--my August to August planner is AMAZING! I love them, and I get a new one every August! Haha they're awesome, I couldn't live without it! But I also use my iPhone calender for a little extra reminders, and for alarms!