What piece of jewelry do you think is the most versatile?

cyclgrl

Jan 25, 2006
Just wondering what people's opinions on this. What I am asking is mostly about utility--what type of jewelry (necklace, earrings, ring) do you think you get most use out of? Engagement/wedding rings do not count.

Thanks!

Cyn

I can't narrow it to one, I wear my few essentials everyday:
diamond studs
wedding ring
watch

I can't part w/ any of those, in add'n I wear a tennis bracelet and ring on my rt hand everyday.

Diamond studs
Pearl studs/Pearl necklace (guess this depends on your style a little)
Watch
I wear my Hermes clic-clac bracelet (if you're not familiar with it, it is a bangle with red enamel and a silver "H" clasp) nearly every day, it's very comfortable and classic
maybe a small pendant? I have a couple and I wear them often

For me: diamond and pearl studs. For rings, smooth band rings w/o high settings/prongs. I always wear the same ring on my right hand b/c it does not catch and matches everything- it is a white gold and diamond band.

Hmmm...this is a tricky one! I think I would say my Cartier trinity ring on my RH because of the 3 golds, I can change bracelets/necklace but don't have to change the ring! I do have a rose necklace and bracelet but sometimes wear a platinum diamond necklace and would wear a bracelet with silver...

I never wear earrings for some reason, but I wear a ring everyday. I choose btw three david yurman and one tiffany depending on what I am wearing. And an open heart diamond pendant from my BF.

I have a really nice SS women's chronograph. It has a metal bracelet and it goes with EVERYTHING. Its versatile because its really modern and looks great with my office gear, but I can wear it in the rain and it will be rugged and fine.

Aside from my watch, a diamond or cz pendant can be a nice balance. I would have said studs, but only if I wear my hair back. A pendant you can always see on the wearer.