Tech What phone do you use and how does it relate to your bag usage?

malachitenine

Dec 14, 2022
Tell us about the phone you use and how it relates to your various bags.

Personally, I like large screens but generally prefer small dimensions for small and light bags. At the moment I have a Samsung flip phone for daily use and a smaller non smart flip one by Nokia for my micro bags.

As much as I miss iOS of iphones i'll wait to see if they release smaller ones in future. I know google and motorola have brought out folding phones so far.

Please share your own thoughts 🙂

Reactions: Joeli7
My personal phone is a Samsung A54 with a protective case from otterbox. Fitting it into my newest favourite bag, the Loewe mini puzzle, is tricky - the bag has sufficient volume but the zippers short. My work iPhone with no case slips into the bag easily. I may not get another mini Puzzle unless they redesign it.

• Love
Reactions: malachitenine
Tell us about the phone you use and how it relates to your various bags.

Personally, I like large screens but generally prefer small dimensions for small and light bags. At the moment I have a Samsung flip phone for daily use and a smaller non smart flip one by Nokia for my micro bags.

As much as I miss iOS of iphones i'll wait to see if they release smaller ones in future. I know google and motorola have brought out folding phones so far.

Please share your own thoughts 🙂
i have the iphone 15 plus and im a small bag lover. unfortunately all the small hand bags and clutched that i collected over the years don’t fit my phone so i usually have to hold two things which is pretty inconvenient :,(.

I have iphone 15pro and I usually like medium size bag! I don't prefer small bag for me because I also carry some makeup and wallet! I don't like big bags because it would be heavy for me to carry and it's hard for me to find specific things quickly. So medium size bags are better for me because I can fit my phone with other things!

• Love