Tech what phone do u have?

I've noticed a lot of people have Blackberries, and I saw a few people dissing on the Razr. I just got a silver one and put a hotpink cover on top of it, and it looks amazing and works fairly well except for the occassional freezing up. But it cost me $260 out of my pocket because I was still on a 2 year plan with my crappy old phone, and I was *so* ready to get rid of it, that I -had- to get the razr. I really like it, don't know why it seems to be so unpopular around these parts.

AT&T Tilt:
htc_kaiser.jpg

Today Screen:
display_1.jpg

Cascading Menus:
display_2.jpg

Touch Keypad and Threaded Messaging:
display_4.jpg

Watching YouTube:
display_3.jpg

Real GPS:
display_6.jpg

Thumbing through Screenshots I Took:
display_5.jpg

I have an 8gb MicroSD card for mp3's, video, or 3rd party programs, and I can access all my music over it's 3G connection via www.orb.com.

I'm so cool!

I've noticed a lot of people have Blackberries, and I saw a few people dissing on the Razr. I just got a silver one and put a hotpink cover on top of it, and it looks amazing and works fairly well except for the occassional freezing up. But it cost me $260 out of my pocket because I was still on a 2 year plan with my crappy old phone, and I was *so* ready to get rid of it, that I -had- to get the razr. I really like it, don't know why it seems to be so unpopular around these parts.

They have a bad service record. Ex-coworker of mine went through 3 before she got Verizon to give her a different phone.

I use the T-Mobile Wing. I love the functionality but it locks up when there are too many messages in my inbox and the internet can be horribly slow (T-mobile needs to get on the 3G network). :sad:

th_t-mobile-wing.jpg

I have been trying to find another phone but nothing really compares to it's ease of use.

I'm having an old Sidekick 2 which I loved and just got a brand new Nokia E61i today :yahoo: .... lol, I'm absolutely in love one of the best smart phones out there :yes:

Well, I had an LG Shine and HATED it..(sorry guys) and ended up getting the brand new Motorola Rzr V3x something like that in that crazy metallic pink...and I LOVE it. It's so flippin' easy to use - just so simple - you want your call on 'speaker' - then press 'speaker'. On my LG Shine you had to press like 14 flippin' buttons just to end a call...:hysteric: But not no mo' - I looooves my pink Rzr!!! Outdated and all! :tup::heart:

In the last month I had a Treo 680 did not like it returned it for a Treo 750 did not care for that. Then I got the blackberry curve hated that. Now I have my favorite phone ever..... An iPhone.