What Perfume Are You Wearing Today?

If the original Dior Homme is what you're interested in, it's still available overseas. It's just sold as Dior Homme Original now. Even when it comes to the Diors that are part of their exclusive line, the ones that are "discontinued" are all still available in Paris, with the exception of Cologne Blanche, which has been completely discontinued. The ones that are more rare are often hidden under the counter or in the back, so you have to know to ask for them. And then when you do ask for them, they won't have very many of bottles of them in stock.

Many Dior fragrances that people say are "discontinued" here in the States are still pretty easy to get overseas.

The EdT of Eau Sauvage is still available everywhere for you to try. It's the Eau Sauvage Parfum and Eau Sauvage Extreme that are not available in department stores here. You can still get those, though, pretty easily from webshops or possibly duty-free stores in airports. That's how I got Dior Homme Parfum. I was flying through LaGuardia, and they had Dior Homme Parfum for sale, which isn't normally sold in the US. They let me buy it even though I was only traveling domestically.
Thank you for this info! It’s really helpful in giving me a framework! Post IFRA reg change, I automatically gravitate towards the words “completely discontinued” so I may start researching cologne blanche and work my way back to homme. I often buy several iterations of a fragrance before deciding on a favorite (for example the long discontinued disc bottle metal cap of shalimar are is my favorite and totally unlike recent Shalimar edt or extrait) so your tips are so valuable! Sadly sealed deal stock vintage bottles are much more expensive nowadays.

Chanel Egoiste

375x500.613.jpg