What Perfume Are You Wearing Today?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Creed Acqua Fiorentina

fendifemale and Elina0408 like this.
  2. Boy from Chanel

3. I tried two from the new The Alchemist's Garden high end line from Gucci: The Voice of the Snake and The Eyes of the Tiger. One on each hand.

Snake: this is a musky rose with a very slight touch of oud.

Tiger: amber and vanilla. Nice, but maybe a bit too sweet for me. I have a feeling it could be a bit too much if I were to wear more of it for long.

Again, they're both nice--all of the perfumes from the new collection are nice. But $330? Very similar fragrances can be had for much less. If anyone is buying these, they're either doing it out of devotion to Gucci or simply because they don't know any better.

4. La Danza delle Libellule from Nobile 20190109_150804.jpg

carterazo likes this.
  5. Victor & Rolf Bon Bon

fendifemale likes this.
  6. Escentric 02 by Escentric Molecules

7. Lush Vanillary

8. Chanel Coco

fendifemale likes this.
  9. [​IMG]
    Ambre Narquile Hermèssence. With honey vanilla and caramel but the strong rum and tobacco notes make it not too sweet. Cinnamon, tonka - all together it’s a very pleasant and tasty smell. Especially for winter times

carterazo and jess236 like this.
  10. Gabrielle from Chanel of course

jess236 and taniherd like this.
  11. IMG_0110.JPG
    Tom Ford Ombre Leather. It's been my signature scent. Not interested in wearing anything else anymore.

Elina0408 likes this.
  12. [​IMG]
    Extrait Parfum. It’s a shame that it has been discontinued. A lovely smell of amaretto, almonds, ambra, jasmine, wood, black chocolate, iris with a light hint of citrus. Rich and aromatic

fendifemale and Elina0408 like this.
  13. Dior Poison Girl

Elina0408 likes this.
  14. Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin MOOD....smells like a little piece of heaven..love the Oud Satin MOOD Extrait as well....

Elina0408 and Wamgurl like this.
  15. I have the Oud Silk Mood! Smells rich!