What perfume are you buying next?

Please don't keep us in suspense. What did you get??? Inquiring minds want to know!
Christian Dior Leather Oud -- this one is only available in Paris now and only 250ml. I didn't want to have to buy it in a huge bottle, but it was the last one, and I was in Paris, so...

375x500.48386.jpg

Electimuss Black Caviar

375x500.61812.jpg

Henry Jacques Myosotis -- By far, the best perfume in my collection. The Henry Jacques are probably the best I've come across.

375x500.69564.jpg

Christian Dior Leather Oud -- this one is only available in Paris now and only 250ml. I didn't want to have to buy it in a huge bottle, but it was the last one, and I was in Paris, so...

375x500.48386.jpg

Electimuss Black Caviar

375x500.61812.jpg

Henry Jacques Myosotis -- By far, the best perfume in my collection. The Henry Jacques are probably the best I've come across.

375x500.69564.jpg

Enjoy! Now you've made me want to find a sample of a Henry Jacques perfume.

Love Idole, I just wore that for my wedding 2 weeks ago!
Congratulations!
Very few perfumes smell good on my skin as my skin chemistry makes most perfumes go a bit catpee-y, so finding a fruity perfume that doesn't do that is a big win! I might have to get a small bottle very soon. Small bottles don't really count, do they?

Reactions: Doribelle
Enjoy! Now you've made me want to find a sample of a Henry Jacques perfume.
No samples unfortunately from Henry Jacques only paper blotter on request
I was introduced to this perfume by a fellow poster & fell in love with several scents
A friend was nice enough to bring back from Paris. There is a Henry Jacques shop in Beverly Hills