What Percentage of The Population Has an Authentic Mono Speedy 30?

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
Hi, I often wonder what percentage of people in the world own an authentic monogram speedy 30. Just out of curiosity. Do you know if there is any way to find out? Thanks!

Last edited:
I have no idea...

but id have to say a miniscule percentage. Having travelled extensively, and to many
3rd world countries in four different continents, i think its fairly safe to say that it ain't handbags they are wanting....

In here? About 75 %?

The world? Maye 30%..probably less.

my estimate would be more like 0.01 %....
At least 80% of humanity lives on less than $10 a day, according to the statistics at globalissues.org
Almost half the world — over three billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day.

Last edited:
my estimate would be more like 0.01 %....
At least 80% of humanity lives on less than $10 a day, according to the statistics at globalissues.org
Almost half the world — over three billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day.

Thanks for that information...it helps to get a better grasp of reality! Thanks!:biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for that information...it helps to get a better grasp of reality! Thanks!:biggrin::biggrin:

I felt a little like a spoil sport posting it.. But - it also is important not to forget how lucky we are, not just to have all these beautiful things, but also to have food, shelter, and safe homes and environments...

I felt a little like a spoil sport posting it.. But - it also is important not to forget how lucky we are, not just to have all these beautiful things, but also to have food, shelter, and safe homes and environments...

No it was really great you posted it! I think it's very important to remember yes how lucky we are like you said. Your post was super valuable and helpful.

Have a great day! It's 8:25am in FL US I'm not sure what time it is in Norway?:biggrin::biggrin:

You did the right thing posting it. We all need a reality check sometimes.

Yes, I would definitely think less than 1%. Where I grew up, there were no authentic LV's (at least I never saw them). Most of the world doesn't want or care about LV. Now, I am curious to know how many on this forum (including all subforums) have a Mono Speedy...........:thinking: