What Percentage of The Population Has an Authentic Mono Speedy 30?

was the question...how many people have an authentic LV mono speedy 30? or was it meant to be...how many people with an LV mono speedy 30 have an authentic one?

two totally different questions!

was the question...how many people have an authentic LV mono speedy 30? or was it meant to be...how many people with an LV mono speedy 30 have an authentic one?

two totally different questions!

Assuming non authentic are not speedies. So just looking at authentic, discounting the imitation ones as non existent.

I don't think we tPF members are representative of "the world" at large - we wouldn't be here if we didn't have or at least admire and want LV and other designer brands.

In real life I personally know one person with real LV (several bags bought for her many years ago by her ex-husband). I have had two fakes (bought in good faith) that I never used because of comments here, and no one I know personally even has fakes.

I see what seems to me like "many" but in reality about one out of a hundred people I see in a day (in the financial district of Toronto, where I'd expect "more than average" LV ownership).

If I pay attention I think it's the same few people, with one LV each, that I see over and over. I see more NF than Speedy, more Damier than Mono - and they are probably not all authentic.

Ladies on tPF with a dozen or more real LVs are truly the exceptions.

I'll feel very lucky/blessed if I ever have even one LV, and I think at least 98% of the world never will be able/willing to spend that much on one bag (and 90% wouldn't want one even if they could afford it, and probably a hefty percentage wouldn't even know what we're talking about).