What pattern should I buy my key holder in?

Feb 7, 2013
So, now that my speedy has arrived it opened the floodgates and I want more! Uh-oh.

So anyway, I want a little key holder or change purse to go with my Speedy 35, which is in Mono. Should I get vernis or damier Ebene? I am leaning toward Vernis but it seems like so much more money.

Any suggestions or pics?

Thanks!

eal76

Feb 3, 2013
North America
So, now that my speedy has arrived it opened the floodgates and I want more! Uh-oh.

So anyway, I want a little key holder or change purse to go with my Speedy 35, which is in Mono. Should I get vernis or damier Ebene? I am leaning toward Vernis but it seems like so much more money.

Any suggestions or pics?

Thanks!
I suggest vernis and here's why; If you've truly been bitten by the LV bug you will end up owning bags in all 3 canvas patterns if not more. If you get a small pouch in a canvas it will end up clashing with the bags you get down the line. If you go with a solid color that pop of color will look fabulous no matter what bags you may get in the future. I just ordered a pomme zippy wallet in pomme d'amour because my mono wallet that I have had for 10 years suddenly clashes with my growing colleciton of non monogram bags. Hope this helps and let us know what you decide!

Feb 7, 2013
I suggest vernis and here's why; If you've truly been bitten by the LV bug you will end up owning bags in all 3 canvas patterns if not more. If you get a small pouch in a canvas it will end up clashing with the bags you get down the line. If you go with a solid color that pop of color will look fabulous no matter what bags you may get in the future. I just ordered a pomme zippy wallet in pomme d'amour because my mono wallet that I have had for 10 years suddenly clashes with my growing colleciton of non monogram bags. Hope this helps and let us know what you decide!
Ah, I never thought of that. I soooo love the color. Thank you@

bccgal

BabyLove
Mar 22, 2012
Arizona
I agree. If you can get one in Vernis get it. So worth the extra money and the Vernis are a little bigger than the canvas ones. And so beautiful. :smile:

Nico_79

Jan 10, 2013
Ban Island
I would go with vernis as well. Like previous posters mentioned, it's a great shot of colour which is lovely with mono, de or da patterns.