What pair of CL for the DF as her first pair??

I was thinking of these.

Pigalle Glittered Pointed-Toe Pump
The multi color glitter. She is a size 8 but will be sizing a half size up. Will the be fine?
(will be checking the return policy for neiman before purchasing tho.)

I was thinking of these.

Pigalle Glittered Pointed-Toe Pump
The multi color glitter. She is a size 8 but will be sizing a half size up. Will the be fine?
(will be checking the return policy for neiman before purchasing tho.)

Well that's not gonna work. It's either tts or .5 down
On the hunt for another 100 that pops

Having had alook around the online stores

I know it's quite over the budget, but would you consider the Fifi Pailette leopard in Fuchsia? It's available in 38 in the online boutique.

Or what about the Ron Ron wedge in leopard pony? available NM online in 38 or 38.5
Or the Simple in fuchsia python? also NM online in 38.5

From your Pigalle size comment I'm guessing she is around size 38..?

I have the New Simples 120, Very Prive, and just got a pair of Ron Ron wedges. Unfortunately, I don't think the Very Prive are cut for me but I feel that they are both classics. Like the others have suggested, I would recommend to get something in 100mm or 120mm. If she prefers closed toe, I would definitely say Simple, New Simple, or Ron Rons.

If you are looking for glitter Ron Rons, I know Barneys had them this season. PM me if you need an SA.

I have the New Simples 120, Very Prive, and just got a pair of Ron Ron wedges. Unfortunately, I don't think the Very Prive are cut for me but I feel that they are both classics. Like the others have suggested, I would recommend to get something in 100mm or 120mm. If she prefers closed toe, I would definitely say Simple, New Simple, or Ron Rons.

If you are looking for glitter Ron Rons, I know Barneys had them this season. PM me if you need an SA.