What paddy colors are available in 2007???

lv_obsessed

Currently obsessed with: Mulberry & Céline
O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
So I'm wondering what color paddies are being made in 2007?

So far I know of galet and muscade...but what else is there?:shrugs:

And is chocolate still being produced?:wtf:

Ta everyone!:flowers:

There is also: -

• Cannelle - translates to Cinnamon but IRL is more of a dark, dusty peach
  • Roche - Roche which translates to Rock and is a dark grey/brown
  • Blanc - Stark, bright white
  • Moka - Very , very dark brown - almost black
  • Black
Muscade and Mais are my personal favs this season :heart:

As far as I am aware those are all the colours - anyone else know of any more?

Oooooooooh thanks everyone!!!!!:flowers:

And Balchlfen - I'm totally with you - muscade is my fave out of all the 07 colors so far.........

There is also: -

• Cannelle - translates to Cinnamon but IRL is more of a dark, dusty peach
  • Roche - Roche which translates to Rock and is a dark grey/brown
  • Blanc - Stark, bright white
  • Moka - Very , very dark brown - almost black
  • Black
Muscade and Mais are my personal favs this season :heart:

As far as I am aware those are all the colours - anyone else know of any more?

There is a lovely royal blue, called what else(?) "royal" (brass hardware) at Neiman Marcus. First my daughter bought it, then I started thinking about it and couldn't resist! Had to buy one too, but the SA had to get mine from the Dallas store! They are going fast and I don't think they got too many in! :sad: And I already have the blue nuit from '05 (somebody help!!!!):nuts: It's brighter though...different enough to justify another blue!!!:wlae: I am on a blue kick right now. I bought the metallic dark blue ('06) with the black hardware from Bluefly, and just bought (from a wonderful PF'r) the navy blue with the silver hardware on ebay! She will be loving to join all her new "friends" when she gets here! I have the jeans moyen paddy as well, so I should be all "blued out" for a while!:jammin:

There is a lovely royal blue, called what else(?) "royal" (brass hardware) at Neiman Marcus. First my daughter bought it, then I started thinking about it and couldn't resist! Had to buy one too, but the SA had to get mine from the Dallas store! They are going fast and I don't think they got too many in! :sad: And I already have the blue nuit from '05 (somebody help!!!!):nuts: It's brighter though...different enough to justify another blue!!!:wlae: I am on a blue kick right now. I bought the metallic dark blue ('06) with the black hardware from Bluefly, and just bought (from a wonderful PF'r) the navy blue with the silver hardware on ebay! She will be loving to join all her new "friends" when she gets here! I have the jeans moyen paddy as well, so I should be all "blued out" for a while!:jammin:
:yahoo: nice* I love blues!! when you get all your bags, you should line them up and take some pretty photos for us:graucho: :heart:

I think that's all of the colours, other than the metallics. Also, roche comes with either silver hardware or white, and I think black comes with white too.

I love so many of the colours, Muscade definitely, but roche is growing on me, and so is mais...

No more chocolate. The last one I saw was an 02-06. I have to say that the leather on my choco was the most amazing leather on any of my paddy's -- even the 05s, IMHO. But it was very squishy, like a puddle when it was empty.

Well worth find a pre-loved one if you are into that color. :heart:

Mine just found a new mommy and hopefully will get more use than I was able to provide. :P

So I'm wondering what color paddies are being made in 2007?

So far I know of galet and muscade...but what else is there?:shrugs:

And is chocolate still being produced?:wtf:

Ta everyone!:flowers:

Yes, please do us a blue line up! That would be fab. I am especially interested in seeing your Jeans Moyen - think that could be my next one... (what am I saying, next one?!!:wtf:)