What owl key fobs has COACH offered throughout the years?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
I love owls, and tried to get the purple one, but to no avail. :sad: I heard that they released another kind as well in the look book?! Anyone have picts of all the owls they've ever made?

ozmodiar

O.G.
Feb 28, 2008
There was a brown owl from a year or two ago. It had the khaki mini signature pattern on its chest.

ozmodiar

O.G.
Feb 28, 2008
^Correcting myself, the owl with the signature pattern on the chest was from about 2-3 years ago. There was another different brown owl last year that had a scalloped feather pattern on its chest.

Here's a photo from the keyfob reference thread of the older owl, and the drilldown pic of the one from last year.

Attachments

Last edited:

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Oh wow...I plan on getting a small owl tattoo when I graduate college (concealable, of course) and this would be an excellent treat! :biggrin:
So many keyfobs...oh wow...I cannot wait to see them! I am only going to buy the ones that come out on the website, that way I won't be disappointed.

Has anyone been able to tell if the new lion has haircalf or fur? I really want that little guy, and will buy him if it is haircalf.

Looking very forward to the octopus and Mermaid...and well, ALL of the summer fobs! :nuts:

Christian

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
The Happy Place
OoohhLalalalaaaa!! Me me me, I love Owls. My son attended Rice University in Houston and I have been collecting owls anything ever since. I even try to get a Kate Spade Owl Bag but it was sold out. Lover those Coachie Owls. Thank you, Stephie!!!