What outfit to wear with Gray patent pumps

guccilove

@rachlovesfm
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
i want to get myself this pump (coz i think it's cute hehe) but aside from black, am not really sure what other combination top-pants (especially jeans since this is what i wear the most) to wear with it so i need you fashion experts' advise! thanks!

Very pretty shoe guccilove. How about white jeans with a pretty multicolored top? or even all white with the the grey pumps would work well.

Something like this perhaps?

Attachments

• 100807_jolie_200X400.jpg
    100807_jolie_200X400.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,019
Hi guccilove! You can wear those pumps with just about anything! They're look great with just about any dress of any color and I also love to pair pumps with capri pants :smile:

wow thanks guys!! you all have some really reallly good suggestions! so far, there's white pants with multicolor top (or all white), capri pants, and yellow, blue, and red dresses!

i just have sooo much to learn about fashion.....:P

My favorite colors to pair with grey are camel/caramel and, recently, brown. If you tend to wear a lot of denim, I think these would look amazing with a camel or brown cardigan layered with a white tank.

thanks rileygirl! im picturing that whole look in my mind and i already think it's a 'killer' as well!! i will definitely do this look too....thanks so much!

You're welcome. I'll try to post a pic if I can find one. I think grey patent is totally underestimated but when I wear them I get lots of compliments. They worked so well that I got some grey suede ones as well!

You're welcome. I'll try to post a pic if I can find one. I think grey patent is totally underestimated but when I wear them I get lots of compliments. They worked so well that I got some grey suede ones as well!

yeah that would be great if we could see a picture!!
anyway, i think you're right about grey patents being underestimated because i didn't even realize how well that color goes with a lot of things until a few days ago when i was browsing and took a real good look at it, then that's when i realized that it would be a really versatile color to have.....:smile:

i can see how a really dark denim will work great with it, along with a red/black top as well....... =)