What outfit to wear with Gray patent pumps

guccilove

@rachlovesfm
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
California
i want to get myself this pump (coz i think it's cute hehe) but aside from black, am not really sure what other combination top-pants (especially jeans since this is what i wear the most) to wear with it so i need you fashion experts' advise! thanks!

CCKL

It’s never enough...
O.G.
Mar 12, 2008
LA
Hi guccilove! You can wear those pumps with just about anything! They're look great with just about any dress of any color and I also love to pair pumps with capri pants :smile:

guccilove

@rachlovesfm
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
California
wow thanks guys!! you all have some really reallly good suggestions! so far, there's white pants with multicolor top (or all white), capri pants, and yellow, blue, and red dresses!

i just have sooo much to learn about fashion.....:P

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
I have grey patent sling backs that I wear with dark denim...looks killer. I also love grey with red and black.

guccilove

@rachlovesfm
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
California
I have grey patent sling backs that I wear with dark denim...looks killer. I also love grey with red and black.
thanks rileygirl! im picturing that whole look in my mind and i already think it's a 'killer' as well!! i will definitely do this look too....thanks so much!

CoutureObsessed

¡Amo Balenciaga!
O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
My favorite colors to pair with grey are camel/caramel and, recently, brown. If you tend to wear a lot of denim, I think these would look amazing with a camel or brown cardigan layered with a white tank.

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
thanks rileygirl! im picturing that whole look in my mind and i already think it's a 'killer' as well!! i will definitely do this look too....thanks so much!
You're welcome. I'll try to post a pic if I can find one. I think grey patent is totally underestimated but when I wear them I get lots of compliments. They worked so well that I got some grey suede ones as well!

guccilove

@rachlovesfm
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
California
You're welcome. I'll try to post a pic if I can find one. I think grey patent is totally underestimated but when I wear them I get lots of compliments. They worked so well that I got some grey suede ones as well!
yeah that would be great if we could see a picture!!
anyway, i think you're right about grey patents being underestimated because i didn't even realize how well that color goes with a lot of things until a few days ago when i was browsing and took a real good look at it, then that's when i realized that it would be a really versatile color to have.....:smile:

i can see how a really dark denim will work great with it, along with a red/black top as well....... =)