What out for stolen bags (in and around Edinburgh!)

Alidoll

O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Was reading the Evening News (Edinburgh newspaper) today and seemingly, the Mulberry shop in Edinburgh was "ram raided" last night and over £30,000 worth of bags taken from the shelves and dumped into the back of the car used. According to the paper, this is the second time there has been a raid on Mulberry Walk as the bollards are designed to collapse (to allow entry of emergency vehicles). Unfortunately, it means that a car driven at speed can also break through and in this instance, the car reversed at speed into the window then a man jumped out and basically grabbed everything on the shelves then drove off:wtf:

So, if you are in a pub in Edinburgh and someone offers you a Mulberry bag for £50 then it's probably stolen. I daresay the police will also be watching auction sites like Ebay as well so you may get a call from them if you are trying to sell a bag and live in Scotland / North England.

I find it funny that they drove into the Mulberry store rather than the LV one!! (perhaps they didn't like the signature range and thought most folk would think the bag was a fake and not pay over £10 for it:graucho:).

Feel sorry for the Edinburgh staff though - having to restock all those shelves again:rolleyes:

I find it funny that they drove into the Mulberry store rather than the LV one!! (perhaps they didn't like the signature range and thought most folk would think the bag was a fake and not pay over £10 for it
graucho.gif
).

:roflmfao::roflmfao: